*grabs my own ass* nice
(via sansareign)@17 hours ago with 205477 notes
Lucy. I'm 19, I live in New Zealand. Pro-choice, sex-positive, body-positive, intersectional feminism. International Relations and Development Studies majors. I'm super interested in gender and post-colonial theories of international relations and work on the intersections of privileges and oppressions. Also very interested in media and society.
I like tall boys and piercings and kit kat bars and late night philosophical discussions are kind of my thing. I have white privilege and cisgender privilege. Please call me out on my privilege if you find it necessary.
he was a boy, she was a girl, could i make it anymore heteronormative
(via sex-positive-bitches)@1 day ago with 38803 notes
• “At least you’re not dying!”
• “You’re only disabled if you let yourself be.”
• “You need to tell yourself you’re going to get better, else you won’t.”
• “But you can’t be in pain ALL the time, don’t exaggerate.”
• “You don’t LOOK ill.”
• “There’s so many people worse off than you.”
• “I’m sure you don’t REALLY need help.”
• “Sometimes it’s easier to just give up.”
• “Stop being so negative.”
(via blackmagicalgirlmisandry)@1 day ago with 3527 notes
"bisexuals have straight passing privilege"
did you mean bi erasure ?
having people constantly assume im straight or gay based on who im dating or how I dress isn’t a privilege. it’s degrading and ignorant.
(via youtastelike-sunlight)@2 days ago with 12858 notes
"I’m a woman and I’m not offended by this, clearly it isn’t sexist!"
wow I didn’t realise you were the singular spokesperson for 3.5 billion people of different ages, races, religions, backgrounds, sexual orientations, social classes, and cultures, I’m so sorry
(via feminismordeath)@2 days ago with 59406 notes